Join Our Team
Yakkety Yak is Chicago’s fastest growing Content Marketing Agency, and we’re looking for a strategic, creative and experienced content enthusiast to join our team as Account Manager. With client satisfaction as our main objectives, you will be responsible for executing tactical strategy on behalf of high-profile clients in the healthcare and non-profit space. The right fit for our organization is diligent, organized and armed with a deep knowledge of digital marketing. Based in Chicago’s West Loop, we are offering the right candidate the chance to work for a dynamic business in an exciting industry that is constantly evolving. Interested candidates should send their resume, salary requirements and five reasons why this is the job and company for you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Role
The Account Manager is responsible for creating and executing effective marketing campaigns for clients in the healthcare and non-profit space. Tasked with building and engaging our clients’ audiences, and developing and implementing effective strategies to move qualified leads through each client’s sales funnel, you will work as the chief liaison between our clients and our internal departments.
- Play an active role in the development and execution of content marketing campaigns for all Yakkety Yak clients
- Manage the execution of projects from concept to delivery
- Serve as the hub between the content team, analytics team and the clients.
- Manage communication and set client timelines and expectations
- Strategize, create, execute and refine lead generation workflows through HubSpot’s marketing platform
- Manage high-visibility ad campaigns through paid channels, such as Google Ads
- Assemble, manage and review Facebook Ads as experience allows
- Interpret data to determine campaign efficiency through development of benchmarks and KPIs
- Communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to management team
- Contribute innovative strategies in an effort to exceed clients’ revenue and expectations
Yakkety Yak is a fast-paced, startup environment where marketing and editorial excellence is considered a core competency and employees are expected to continually improve upon this excellence. The ideal candidate for this position has the following:
- Bachelor's degree with relevant coursework in communications, marketing or business
- Minimum of 5-7 years of marketing or agency experience
- Direct experience with campaign management and lead generation tactics
- Understanding of fundamentals related to running ad campaigns through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Ability to communicate results to non-tech savvy individuals
- Background in writing and marketing, showcasing the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of a wide range of businesses across multiple types of content.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Creativity is a must, but taking deadlines seriously is essential.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to take your own initiative, own your work, but also work collaboratively with teammates in all departments of the agency
- HubSpot Content Marketing Training (can be completed upon acceptance)
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- Email automation in platforms including Constant Contact and MailChimp
- Basic WordPress knowledge
About Yakkety Yak
Yakkety Yak is a full-service digital marketing agency with content at its core. We combine brand strategy, content development and inbound marketing to make sure brands and businesses makes an impact. With a client-first mindset and unrivaled creativity, our goal is to develop the best digital communication strategy to drive results for organizations all over the country. Yakkety Yak is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Yakkety Yak recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.