Client Success Associate
Join Our Team
Yakkety Yak is Chicago’s fastest growing Content Marketing Agency, and we’re looking for an outgoing, experienced and creative content enthusiast to join our team as our Client Success Associate. Based in Chicago’s West Loop, we are offering the right candidate the chance to work for a dynamic business in an exciting industry that is constantly evolving.
The right fit for our organization is diligent, organized, and eager to learn all facets of content marketing in a fun and creative environment. A perfectionist who can manage multiple projects at a time will thrive in this roll. Reporting to the Client Services Manager, this individual will work in conjunction with the Accounts and Creative teams to assist on projects from start to finish.
- Collaborate with editorial, graphic design and analytics teams to make sure all projects stay on-brand and meet client deadlines
- Play an active role in the development and reporting on high-quality, content for clients looking to enhance their communication strategy
- Write and edit social copy, newsletters, and client briefs
- Monitor social media activity
- Create some graphics
- Utilize HubSpot and MailChimp to manage client communication
Yakkety Yak is a fast-paced, startup environment where marketing and editorial excellence is considered a core competency and employees are expected to continually improve upon this excellence. The ideal candidate for this position has the following:
- Bachelor's degree with relevant coursework (journalism, communications, English, marketing)
- Background in writing and editing, design or analytics
- Experience working with social media content
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to take your own initiative, own your work, but also work collaboratively with teammates in all departments of the agency
- HubSpot Inbound Certification (required upon first day if hired)
- HubSpot Content Marketing Training
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- WordPress and SquareSpace knowledge
- Experienced in SEO and organic marketing
- Email automation in platforms including Constant Contact, MailChimp and HubSpot
About Yakkety Yak
Yakkety Yak is a Chicago-based, full-service content marketing agency that produces custom written content for businesses, including blogs, website copy, case studies, newsletters, social media marketing, public relations and more. Our goal is to be an extension of each client’s marketing team, helping connect them to end-users and decision influencers, based on the principle of one common voice, for one target audience. With our client’s target audience in mind, we generate custom written content for any organization trying to stay relevant and send a clear message.
Yakkety Yak is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Yakkety Yak recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
- Upload a copy of your resume
- Include a cover letter outlining 5 reasons why you are a good fit for our team
- Submit a link to recent articles, sample work product or professional website
We can't wait to hear from you!